To secure new contracts, reassuring your clients on the ability to deliver secure services is of high importance. Background checks are essential in putting in place the right people for your clients.
Veremark helps you conduct world-class background screening to stay safe as you make great hiring decisions. By verifying the credentials of all staff, whether permanent or fixed contract, our background screening gives your clients the peace of mind of trustworthy talent.
Veremark is leading a revolution in background screening, from outdated and clunky systems to streamlined and secure solutions for the remote working era.
● Seamlessly integrate Veremark with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms.
● Order, manage and review your checks from your existing system.
● Combine background checks with previous candidate history to create a complete picture.
● Veremark’s exclusive and powerful platform is completely free, with no hidden charges. You can even get a free check.
● No more complex employment check reports. Veremark reports are straightforward and easy to understand.
● Share reports with your entire team, via pdf or link.
● Create a Career Passport for all candidates, which can be used throughout employment to highlight when checks need to be reviewed.
● Protected by blockchain technology, the Career Passport can be transferred to new employers by employees, for a smooth transition.
● Get real time updates through your Veremark dashboard.
● Act on alerts when they happen to meet hiring deadlines.
● Check feedback appears in your dashboard as soon as it’s available.
● Single or multi-user accounts are available to support the entire team and enable efficient and secure data sharing.
Attributed and Biographical Identity information checks. Verify name, age, place of birth and residence history.
Provides information about any civil action brought against or by the candidate.
Verifies education or academic study, professional membership, and professional development.
Check a candidate’s credit history and assess their approach to consumer debt.
Check the references of past employers or educational mentors regarding in-role performance and/or achievements.
Searches international government databases to identify people who are restricted from working in certain roles or sectors.
Provides information about a candidate's criminal history.
Identify applicants who are prohibited from working in financially regulated roles.
Verification of a candidate's work history, responsibilities, and performance in previous roles.