The benefits of Veremark background checks
No long contracts
Wide variety of checks
High growth businesses like these trust Veremark background checks
What makes Veremark different from other background screening companies?
Veremark Integrates Directly into Your Hiring Workflow
● Our open API connects with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms
● Order low-cost background checks and manage your check requests from within your existing system
● Check results are returned to your existing ATS or CRM and can be compiled with previous candidate history
● Our platform is completely free, there is no cost or set up fee to get connected. Veremark also offer an employment background check free trial.
Insightful Reports Which are Shareable Via Link or Pdf
● Tired of complex and detailed employment check reports? Get our collated and straightforward reports instead.
● Get background screening reports that give you the info you need at a glance - in a shareable link or pdf format.
● Our reports can be used during the recruitment process and revised throughout employment to ensure that checks are always up to date and relevant to an employee’s role.
● Protected by blockchain, Veremark’s Career Passport can also be transferred between employers by candidates throughout their career, offering secure and accurate information for new and existing employers.
Receive Real Time Updates Through the Veremark Dashboard
● The dashboard notifies you immediately as check results are delivered
● Act on orange alerts when they happen
● No more waiting for check feedback
● Click through to trackable results and case files
● The dashboard supports single or multi-user accounts for efficient and secure data sharing
A wide selection of global checks available
Who can benefit from using Veremark?
Our employment background checks can be used by all industries and sectors and by companies of all sizes. Our employee checking service is completely customisable, so you can carry out a one-off check for a single employee or perform bulk checks on numerous candidates at once.
The How and Why of Civil Checks
There are two types of background checks which relate to a candidate’s legal history. And while most people are familiar with the use of criminal background screening to provide information about a candidate’s criminal history, less well known are civil litigation checks.
The How and Why of Academic Achievement Checks
Academic achievement checking, also known as education verification, is a crucial part of basic background screening and should be carried out for candidates in all roles to ensure that the right hiring decisions are made.
Quick guide to Global Sanctions Checks
With all industries and sectors at risk of being exploited for money laundering or terrorist financing, Global Sanctions checks are crucial to comply with AML regulations, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Patriot Act and many other international legislations in the UK, Europe, US and worldwide.