The benefits of Veremark background checks
No long contracts
Wide variety of checks
High growth businesses like these trust Veremark background checks
What makes Veremark different from other background screening companies?
Veremark Integrates Directly into Your Hiring Workflow
● Our open API connects with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms
● Order low-cost background checks and manage your check requests from within your existing system
● Check results are returned to your existing ATS or CRM and can be compiled with previous candidate history
● Our platform is completely free, there is no cost or set up fee to get connected. Veremark also offer an employment background check free trial.
Insightful Reports Which are Shareable Via Link or Pdf
● Tired of complex and detailed employment check reports? Get our collated and straightforward reports instead.
● Get background screening reports that give you the info you need at a glance - in a shareable link or pdf format.
● Our reports can be used during the recruitment process and revised throughout employment to ensure that checks are always up to date and relevant to an employee’s role.
● Protected by blockchain, Veremark’s Career Passport can also be transferred between employers by candidates throughout their career, offering secure and accurate information for new and existing employers.
Receive Real Time Updates Through the Veremark Dashboard
● The dashboard notifies you immediately as check results are delivered
● Act on orange alerts when they happen
● No more waiting for check feedback
● Click through to trackable results and case files
● The dashboard supports single or multi-user accounts for efficient and secure data sharing
A wide selection of global checks available
A selection of our checks can be explored below. There are many others available on the Veremark platform including Right to Work, Directorship, Social-Media, Professional Qualification, Financial Regulation, Address and CV gap checks.
Who can benefit from using Veremark?
Our employment background checks can be used by all industries and sectors and by companies of all sizes. Our employee checking service is completely customisable, so you can carry out a one-off check for a single employee or perform bulk checks on numerous candidates at once.
Guide to Online Screening Software and How Your Business can Benefit from It
An online screening software is an important part of the hiring process. It provides employers with a way to screen potential employees before they make a hiring decision. Online screening tools are a way for companies to identify whether a candidate may have lied or embellished their experience and credentials, and to verify whether they may have been involved in any nefarious activities that may cause risk to the employer in the future. They are essential tools that companies use to make sure they don’t waste time hiring and onboarding candidates who won’t be a good fit. They help companies save time and money by rejecting candidates before they become an employee.
Why Do You Need a Bankruptcy Background Check for Employment?
Bankruptcy is a legal status that results from a court filing by a debtor who is unable to repay debts. It can also be referred to as "insolvency." In general, it has been found that people with a bankruptcy on their record are less likely to be hired because of the stigma associated with such a status. However, there are exceptions to this rule. Some companies require applicants for certain types of jobs to have no bankruptcies on their records over their whole lifetime. Others may consider having one or more bankruptcies in the past 10 years as grounds for not hiring an applicant.
Guide to Employee Background Checks for Financial Institutions
Employee background checks are important for financial institutions because they are working with very sensitive information on a daily basis. They need to make sure that their employees, contractors and vendors are not potential risks for the company. Background checks for financial companies are usually more complicated than for businesses from other industries because the work involves handling personal information and money. Employees need to go through a background check before they start working in a financially-regulated company and this is not just for banks, it also includes insurance companies, credit unions, and other financially regulated organizations.