The benefits of Veremark background checks
No long contracts
Wide variety of checks
High growth businesses like these trust Veremark background checks
What makes Veremark different from other background screening companies?
Veremark Integrates Directly into Your Hiring Workflow
● Our open API connects with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms
● Order low-cost background checks and manage your check requests from within your existing system
● Check results are returned to your existing ATS or CRM and can be compiled with previous candidate history
● Our platform is completely free, there is no cost or set up fee to get connected. Veremark also offer an employment background check free trial.
Insightful Reports Which are Shareable Via Link or Pdf
● Tired of complex and detailed employment check reports? Get our collated and straightforward reports instead.
● Get background screening reports that give you the info you need at a glance - in a shareable link or pdf format.
● Our reports can be used during the recruitment process and revised throughout employment to ensure that checks are always up to date and relevant to an employee’s role.
● Protected by blockchain, Veremark’s Career Passport can also be transferred between employers by candidates throughout their career, offering secure and accurate information for new and existing employers.
Receive Real Time Updates Through the Veremark Dashboard
● The dashboard notifies you immediately as check results are delivered
● Act on orange alerts when they happen
● No more waiting for check feedback
● Click through to trackable results and case files
● The dashboard supports single or multi-user accounts for efficient and secure data sharing
A wide selection of global checks available
A selection of our checks can be explored below. There are many others available on the Veremark platform including Right to Work, Directorship, Social-Media, Professional Qualification, Financial Regulation, Address and CV gap checks.
Who can benefit from using Veremark?
Our employment background checks can be used by all industries and sectors and by companies of all sizes. Our employee checking service is completely customisable, so you can carry out a one-off check for a single employee or perform bulk checks on numerous candidates at once.
10 Different Types of Employment Background Checks to Consider in Your Hiring Process
Background checks are an important part of the hiring process. Background checks provide employers with information about the candidate’s past, which can be used to predict how they will perform in their new role. Background checks are the most popular form of pre-employment screening and they have been around for a long time. Employers use background checks to find out if candidates have any criminal records, if they owe money, or if a candidate has been fired from previous jobs. Background checks are important because they can help employers make sure that potential employees are not going to do anything that would harm their company. There are different types of employment background checks that you should know about and how they can affect your hiring process. Below is a list of the top 10 most common types of employment background checks.
How Reliable are Free Online Background Checks?
People have always used search engines for research, but in more recent times there has been a growing trend to use search engines to find out facts about people. Recruiters routinely use search engines like Google to conduct free online background checks. In some circumstances it might even be used as a substitute for a professional candidate reference check. But, is this wise? Are free online background checks reliable enough for pre-employment screening?
Quick guide to Reference Checks
The latest reference checks can be accessed from any mobile device, providing a much more convenient experience for the referee, and resulting in a higher response rate (up to 85%). Digital reference checks can also be carried out in an average turnaround time of 48 hours.