A better path to accurate employee verification
Improve hiring outcomes and candidate experience with a fast, easy and secure way to screen existing or prospective employees.
The benefits of Veremark background checks
No long contracts
Wide variety of checks
High growth businesses like these trust Veremark background checks
What makes Veremark different from other background screening companies?
Veremark Integrates Directly into Your Hiring Workflow
● Our open API connects with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms
● Order low-cost background checks and manage your check requests from within your existing system
● Check results are returned to your existing ATS or CRM and can be compiled with previous candidate history
● Our platform is completely free, there is no cost or set up fee to get connected. Veremark also offer an employment background check free trial.
Insightful Reports Which are Shareable Via Link or Pdf
● Tired of complex and detailed employment check reports? Get our collated and straightforward reports instead.
● Get background screening reports that give you the info you need at a glance - in a shareable link or pdf format.
● Our reports can be used during the recruitment process and revised throughout employment to ensure that checks are always up to date and relevant to an employee’s role.
● Protected by blockchain, Veremark’s Career Passport can also be transferred between employers by candidates throughout their career, offering secure and accurate information for new and existing employers.
Receive Real Time Updates Through the Veremark Dashboard
● The dashboard notifies you immediately as check results are delivered
● Act on orange alerts when they happen
● No more waiting for check feedback
● Click through to trackable results and case files
● The dashboard supports single or multi-user accounts for efficient and secure data sharing
A wide selection of global checks available
A selection of our checks can be explored below. There are many others available on the Veremark platform including Right to Work, Directorship, Social-Media, Professional Qualification, Financial Regulation, Address and CV gap checks.
Who can benefit from using Veremark?
Our employment background checks can be used by all industries and sectors and by companies of all sizes. Our employee checking service is completely customisable, so you can carry out a one-off check for a single employee or perform bulk checks on numerous candidates at once.
Hiring with Confidence: Mitigating Risks in Fintech Recruitment
Hiring in fintech comes with unique risks that HR professionals must mitigate to ensure the success of the company. By identifying hiring risks, developing effective risk mitigation strategies, and embedding these strategies into the overall HR strategy, HR professionals can minimize the impact of these risks and create a more efficient and effective hiring process. Effective candidate screening, encouraging diversity and inclusion, reviewing references and running background checks, and employing data analytics are some tactics for reducing hiring risk in the financial industry. In order to ensure that interviewers and recruiting managers are up to date on best practices, HR professionals should also improve the candidate experience.
Mitigating Hiring Risks in Australia: A Comprehensive Guide for Employers
Building a successful company requires welcoming new employees onboard. But hiring staff isn’t without its risks. As a business in Australia, you must abide laws and rules that include anti-discrimination legislation, salary laws, workplace health and safety rules, and more. To remain legal and compliant, you need to be aware of your legal responsibilities - failure to do so could lead to legal action and reputational harm. To help you navigate this area, we’ve pulled together this comprehensive guide on mitigating hiring risks. Working with workplaces across Australia, we understand the complex hiring framework that governs hiring in Australia - our work with these business can help you too. We’ll also provide helpful guidelines and best practices for reducing and mitigating these risks to guarantee that your recruiting procedures are both efficient and lawful.
How to Mitigate Hiring Risks in Singapore
With employment figures in Singapore surpassing pre-pandemic levels, what do businesses need to be aware of when hiring in the current market? Hiring personnel is an essential part of every organization, and most business leaders are aware that there is also some risk involved. As the Singapore job market may be one of the most competitive labor markets worldwide, it's critical for companies to recognize the value of reducing recruiting risks and adopting proactive measures.