We know that you are working hard to comply with an everchanging regulatory landscape and working to ensure that your operations are always safe and compliant.
For you to be successful, it is of huge importance to safeguard against insider fraud, criminal activity, and reputational damage; all whilst recruiting, screening, and keeping the best talent.
Veremark seamlessly enables you to verify the credentials and integrity of existing or prospective employees whilst delivering the best candidate experience possible.
● Our open API connects with your ATS or CRM for smooth communication between platforms
● Order low-cost background checks and manage your check requests from within your existing system
● Check results are returned to your existing ATS or CRM and can be compiled with previous candidate history
● Our platform is completely free, there is no cost or set up fee to get connected. Veremark also offer an employment background check free trial.
● Tired of complex and detailed employment check reports? Get our collated and straightforward reports instead.
● Get background screening reports that give you the info you need at a glance - in a shareable link or pdf format.
● Our reports can be used during the recruitment process and revised throughout employment to ensure that checks are always up to date and relevant to an employee’s role.
● Protected by blockchain, Veremark’s Career Passport can also be transferred between employers by candidates throughout their career, offering secure and accurate information for new and existing employers.
● The dashboard notifies you immediately as check results are delivered
● Act on orange alerts when they happen
● No more waiting for check feedback
● Click through to trackable results and case files
● The dashboard supports single or multi-user accounts for efficient and secure data sharing
Attributed and Biographical Identity information checks to verify name, age, place of birth, previous residences history.
Provides information about anycivil action brought against or by the candidate themselves.
Verifies any education or academic study, as well as professional membership, that a candidate claims to have completed during the application or interview process.
Investigates a candidate’s credit history to gain insights into their approach to, and management of, consumer debt.
Involves verifying key employ mentor educational information by contacting past employers and schools directly and asking them key questions about candidates in-role performance and/or achievements.
Searches of international government databases and are designed to identify people who are prohibited from working in certain roles or sectors to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing or other risks.
Criminal law relates to offences such as: Criminal Damage; Fraud; Money Laundering; Assault; Murder; Drug dealing.
Verification of a Candidates’ work history, job responsibilities and performance directly with past employers.