Veremark’s 2022 Annual Report is based on the background check data collected from over 100,000 checks from companies and professionals across 6 countries and 5 key industries last year.
This report focuses on the state of hiring and background check discrepancies and is an essential guide to all recruiters and HR professionals conducting hires, background checks and onboarding in 2022.
In this report, we discuss:
- What areas and factors can Background Checks discover?
- Where did the findings come from by country and sector?
- Discrepancies by top 5 sectors
• Fintech and Financial Services
• HR, Staffing and Recruiting
• Technology and Software
• Professional Services
• Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Discrepancies by top 6 countries
• United Kingdom
• Australia & New Zealand