FinTech is one of the fastest-growing business verticals out there. Owing to accelerated global adoption, its value is expected to cross USD 324 billion by 2026 at a rate of growth of 23.41% per annum for the next five years.The growth has also propelled the need to hire more people and retain them. The world has long thought of financial services as a male-dominated sector, but the emergence of FinTech has showcased women playing key roles.In this report, we discuss:
- What is propelling FinTech growth?
- What have been the top priorities for HR leaders in the FinTech landscape?
- What are the key challenges in FinTech recruitment
- The big six issues driving HR technology decisions
- What is the way forward for the FinTech sector?
- How is Veremark streamlining the hiring process in the FinTech & Financial Services sector?