The War for Great Talent
Remote working is a double-edged sword for employers. While enjoying reduced overheads, increased productivity and reduced absenteeism, employers face difficulties arising around team building, maintenance of equipment and maintaining oversight of the workforce.
The effect of pandemic on the workplace is here to stay for long and it is highly essential for talent acquisition teams to embrace new recruitment practices.
In this webinar, we dive deep into eliminating the risks and challenges when it comes to hiring talents remotely. Together with Graham James Lim of Globalization Partners, we discuss:
- How the issues highlighted by the global pandemic will impact the future of work?
- What are the most significant challenges when it comes to hiring remotely?
- What are the changing candidate behaviors? And how can companies adapt to them?
- How can companies eliminate these global hiring risks with partners globally?
- How can various technologies help with the candidate experience?
Graham James Lim
Request a discovery session with one of our background screening experts today.