It’s a candidate market out there and organizations are finding it challenging to attract and hire top talent. Sounds familiar?
According to a recent report published by Harvard Business Review, 41% of employees on a global scale, are considering resigning from their roles. In addition, 36% of those leaving their roles do so without having secured their next job.
What can organizations do to attract, hire, engage and retain top talent?
Watch this panel discussion and find out:
- Overview of the candidate market
- Challenges in recruiting top talent
- Best practices in hiring top talent
- How to build an engaged workforce and unlock high performance by:
- - Hiring the right person for the role
- - Developing the needed skills in learning and development
- How can HR leaders support their organizations to win the war of talent