Education verification proof in line with MOM’s requirements
Employers are responsible for ensuring that their candidates’ qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions. During the work pass application, they would be required to submit a verification proof which confirms that the qualification is authentic and were awarded by accredited institutions.
Our education verification process is in line with MOM’s requirements. We will seek to obtain the verification that the qualification is genuine and are obtained from an accredited institution. The institution has to be accredited by the relevant government authority or a reputable and well-established organization.
What happens after you place an order?
Once you have provided the contact details for your candidate, we will email the candidate and ask them to visit our secure portal to complete a quick form providing the necessary information to start the checks.
The following details are required:
- Candidate’s Full Name
• If the candidate’s name on the passport differs from that on their other documents, please also upload an explanation letter and supporting documents (e.g. deed poll)
- Awarding Institution Details
• Contact Details
- Qualification Attained
- Dates of Attendance (to and from)
- Date of Graduation
- Copies of transcripts and certificate
• For non-English documents, you must upload the original document together with an English translation
- Copy of passport
Once we receive the results these will be emailed to you immediately, unless during the ordering process you specify that you prefer to download the results from our platform. In that case we will send you login details to access.