What You Need To Know About Hiring This Month...
Veremark’s 2022 Annual Report is based on the background check data collected from over 100,000 checks from companies and professionals across 6 countries and 5 key industries last year.
This report focuses on the state of hiring and background check discrepancies and is an essential guide to all recruiters and HR professionals conducting hires, background checks and onboarding in 2022.
The information in the report can be used to decide which checks and verification procedures that organizations should run as a baseline for all staff, and augment for more senior and specialist hires.
In this month's spotlight, we'll look at State of Hiring and Background Checks Discrepancies.
State of Hiring and Background Checks Discrepancies
This full annual report comprehensively covers the following in detail:
- What areas and factors can Background Checks discover?
- Where did the findings come from by country and sector?
- Discrepancies by top 5 sectors
- Discrepancies by top 6 countries
Click to download the full State of Discrepancies Report here:
Another satisfied customer of Veremark!
We are thankful for the opportunity to interview Kate Clarkin, VP Talent of Lexer, on her experience with Veremark.
In the interview, Kate addresses:
- Why did Lexer need to do background checks?
- Why was Veremark chosen as your background screening partner?
- How is your experience so far with Veremark?
"Any interaction I have had with the sales and customer success team at Veremark has been polite and helpful. People are happy to answer pretty quickly, or there is a rapid turnaround. The prompt on chat to come back in a couple of hours is useful and helps to manage expectations, and the response timeframe is generally met."
Missed Our Webinar last Webinar?
In our recent webinar,take a deep dive in to the cutting-edge world of social media screening, including:
- Social media screening - myths busted!
- The impacts of social media screening
- Social media screening in 2022 – an increasing growing trend when businesses conduct background checks
- How to improve your social media screening process or even to get started
- What’s in a social media screening report and best practices by businesses?
Veremark at HR Transform 2022!
HR Transform 2022 has brought together leading business and HR executives, investors and entrepreneurs building and inspiring the new world of work.
Our CEO, Daniel Callaghan had a great session with the panelists on ’Emerging Technologies Impact on FoW’. The discussion touched on several topics: discovering new technology, exploring the latest trends and learning how to evaluate these tools to determine if they are right for the future of your organization.
We are really thankful to be part of this 3 days filled event with the HR community. We hope everyone had a great time at HR Transform 2022 and for those that pop by our massage station, a great massage!
Our Upcoming Webinar - Unlocking High Performance Through an Engaged Workforce
According to a recent report published by Harvard Business Review, 41% of employees on a global scale, are considering resigning from their roles. In addition, 36% of those leaving their roles do so without having secured their next job. What can organizations do to attract, hire, engage and retain?
Join us in this panel discussion and find out:
- Overview of the candidate market
- Challenges in recruiting top talent
- Best practices in hiring top talent
- How to build an engaged workforce and unlock high performance by:
- - Hiring the right person for the role
- - Developing the needed skills in learning and development
- How can HR leaders support their organizations to win the war of talent