Education verification proof in line with ECDA’s requirements
Our education verification process is in line with ECDA’s requirements. We will seek to obtain the verification that the qualification is genuine, and the documents (where applicable) submitted are authentic.
What happens after you place an order?
Once you have provided the contact details for your candidate, we will email the candidate and ask them to visit our secure portal to complete a quick form providing the necessary information to start the checks.
The following details are required:
- Candidate’s Full Name
• If the candidate’s name on the passport differs from that on their other documents, please also upload an explanation letter and supporting documents (e.g. deed poll)
- Awarding Institution Details:
• Contact Details
- Qualification Attained
- Dates of Attendance (to and from)
- Date of Graduation
- Copies of transcripts, certificate and practicum letters (where applicable)
• For non-English documents, you must upload the original document together with an English translation
- Copy of passport
Once we have received the verification, we will inform you that the results are ready and share the login details for you to download from our platform.