Why Outsource Your Background Checks?
Background checks are an important part of the hiring process. They provide a sense of security for employers and can help to weed out any potentially dangerous candidates. But background checks are time-consuming, important tasks that take up valuable internal resources. Outsourcing your background checks to a third party can help you save the valuable resources and the associated time.
This article will explore the benefits of outsourcing your background checks, as well as some common use cases for outsourcing them.
First, it enables companies to avoid incurring costs associated with a bad hire because there are always costs associated with hiring the wrong people. By outsourcing your background checking with an expert, you may further reduce the chance of hiring the wrong candidates.
Secondly, it makes the hiring process a lot faster and more efficient, as background checking companies have the necessary tools and resources in performing various checks faster.
Outsourcing your background checks will also have a positive effect on your current employees, as they will feel more comfortable in their workplace, and have a greater sense of security, as they know that background checks are being carried out by a background checking company that is an expert in this field.
A Case Study of Outsourcing Background Checks to an Expert Services Provider
Background checks are a necessary part of the hiring process for many companies. Background checks can help employers find out about a person’s criminal record and any other information that could be relevant to their being a suitable and successful applicant for a certain job.
Outsourcing background checks to an expert services provider can be a good solution in this case. There are many companies that offer these services, and they provide live reports that are much more detailed and accurate. Expert service providers can also deliver a background checking service on contractors and other contingent workers.
Things to Consider in Looking for a Reliable Background Checking Company
There are many companies who offer background checks, with some delivering a stronger service than others. Here are some things to consider when seeking an outsourcing service-provider. Be careful of companies that require a large upfront fee or sign-up for their service.
- There are companies who may charge you $500 to run a background check for one candidate, and the results may take too long.
- If a company requires an upfront fee, ask what their cancellation policy is like.
- Be wary of companies that charge a fixed monthly or annual fee for their background check service, which is not mentioned anywhere on the company's website.
- Be careful of companies that offer a premium for expedited results, however they will only conduct the background check after the employing business sends them a request.
4 Factors to Consider on How to Choose the Right Background Check Provider for Your Business Needs
Here are some factors to consider when choosing the right background check provider for your business needs:
1) Pricing: Background checks vary in price, so it’s important to find a provider that fits your budget. There are also many offering free trial options, if you prefer to test first on their services.
2) Accuracy: It is important that the background check provider has a good reputation for accuracy and thoroughness. This will ensure that you get the most accurate screening information about potential hires.
3) Customer Service: Customer service is another factor to keep in mind when choosing a background check provider. If a background check provider has a poor reputation for customer service, then it can affect the quality of candidate background checking you receive.
4) Speed: Another factor to consider is the speed at which a company processes your requests. This will make sure that you are provided with the information about potential hires in a timely manner.
Conclusion : Transitioning from In-House Screeners to an Outsourced Partner
In-house screeners are sometimes in charge of screening resumes and applications. They are responsible for ensuring that the applicants meet the qualifications of the company they are applying to, and that they mitigate risks of past nefarious activities. They are the first line of defense for companies to make sure that they are only hiring genuine, qualified candidates.
As a result, their work is crucial, although it can be time-consuming and inaccurate.
The need for an outsourced partner arises when in-house screeners can't keep up with the workload because they have too many other tasks to complete and not enough time to dedicate to screening or background checking.
This is why many companies outsource their screening process to an outsourced partner instead. Outsourcing your screening process is very beneficial because it will free up your in-house screeners’ time, allowing them to focus on other duties, AND deliver a much enhanced service and integration with the candidate hiring selection process.