Our education checks
Veremark carries out Education Verification check all over the world. Our role in the Education Verification Documents process is:
- Collecting valid proof of education from candidates during the application process.
- Minimising the need for manual communication between the applicant tracking team and candidates for document submission.
- Enhancing the efficiency of the education verification process.
We've made a few adjustments to the process, so going forward, it looks like this:
Step 1: Ask candidates for a proof of education
- Label: "Do you have a copy of your transcript or certificate?
Step 2: Education Section - Document Upload
- If the candidate selects "Yes" for proof of education for any employers, a dedicated document upload section will be displayed.
- The number of document upload sections displayed will correspond to the number of academic achievements for whom the candidate needs to provide proof of education.
- Each upload section will display the name of the institution and examples of acceptable education documents.
Step 3: Check Settings Page
On the Check Settings page, a new configuration option has been introduced.
This configuration option provides clients with the ability to toggle the requirement for candidates to provide proof of education. The following toggles are available:
- On: Candidates are required to provide proof of education.
- Off: Candidates are not required to provide proof of education.
Request a discovery session with one of our background screening experts today.