Customer Success Manager
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer, who is experienced in solving User Experience for consumer digital products. This role is for our Product Design team. A Senior Product Designer in Practo plays a pivotal role. They own important business pieces and are responsible for driving their impact and growth.
Your responsibilities would be
- Identify user needs and translate business goals into product opportunities.
- Facilitate concept explorations to drive bold and innovative thinking.
- Interpret and distill complex strategies and requirements, and visually depict the ideal user experience.
- Define product information architecture. Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Have deep understanding of design systems and interaction patterns to ensure brand, visual and interactive cohesion across products, platforms, and scenarios.
- Hold a belief that the best interactions are made with accessibility top of mind.
- Proficient in high-fidelity prototyping tools ( Origami, Framer, Principle, Figma, etc).
- Express and execute realistic behaviors, interactions, movements, and materials through interactive prototypes.
- Build out a library of templated and functional prototyping tools — leveraging real data.
- Proactively build strong relationships with engineering partners, researchers, writers, and fellow product teams throughout the design process.
- Teach, model, coach and learn from fellow designers.
What we're looking for
- 4-6 years of experience in consumer product design.
- Excellent visual, interaction, and/or service design skills —a master in their field.
- Demonstrated record of handling multiple requirements and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven individual who lives to solve challenges related to User Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision, and strategy for our products.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.